Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7 already!!


logan's school friends the day of his birthday...
 celebrating his birthday with mom, dad and baby brother...


 his only lunch request?  guacamole and chips!...


he really wanted skateboard cupcakes for his school friends.  this was the best that i could do...
 presents from the brothers...



 i made him do this.  he wasn't exactly thrilled about it...




logan wanted a bowling party this year, which was a relief for me.  having that many 7 year olds in your home for a few hours can really take it out of you!

the gift bags...



 








happy birthday, logan!  we love you!

1 comment:

Zion said...

What a beautiful family and such a cute boy. I watched the video from his hearing birthday and I cried! My daughter gets a cochlear implant in a a little over a week. I just can't believe it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails