Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can't sleep...

I can't sleep...I'm extremely nervous for Logan's surgery in the morning. I have vacuumed 6 six times today, washed the knives by hand twice, organized the towel closet and folded the dirty clothes in the hamper (those are just the odd things that were done) all to keep me busy today. I have packed and re-packed his hospital bag and am afraid that I will forget something important, like his favorite car or toy dinosaur. Why am I freaking out? What a dummy I am. Jake is no better, he is in the front room switching the TV back and forth between music videos on VH1 and a soccer game commentated in Spanish. It is now 2 am and I am going to try get some shut eye before we have to leave for the hospital at 7 :15 am. Thanks for all your sweet comments and prayers. It always amazes me what great friends we have. I love you all. I will post again after the big day...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails