Saturday, March 29, 2008

The best sound ever!

He said, it...finally! My little Logan said "Ma-Ma" for the first time! For the past few months, both my husband and I were both just, "ba-ba." I never thought hearing it would sound so sweet. When he first said it, I kind of freaked him out at how much excitement I showed. He looked at me like I was crazy. What's funny is that he said it after hearing my 16 month old say it, he was mimicking him. I knew that Tanner, my 5 year old would be a speech model for Logan, but I never thought that baby Chase would be one as well. :-)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy day! I am so excited for you.

Mom to Toes said...

Isn't it the sweetest sound in the world?

Drew's Mom said...

Awesome! Way to go Logan!

Brooke Hendry said...

We finally updated our blog and I found yours which led me to Logan's. I absolutely cried reading this post. It may be my hormones, but I am so happy for all of you. Elle and I just love your boys and she thinks your the most wonderful teacher in the world. Thanks for all you do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails